OUR IVF SCHEDULE

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Big Kicks

Tomorrow will be 23 weeks, and I can barely believe it!  Time is flying by.  I am feeling the baby move more and more, pretty much ever since our anatomy scan.  I was getting a little anxious about it before the scan, because I just wasn't feeling much at all.  And after the scan showed my placenta was anterior, I was content to wait a couple more weeks for movement.  However, it seems the moment we got home, I've been feeling little kicks and turns ever since.

Last night, I was feeling a little movement, but it was still mostly quiet in there.  Craig decided to put his head on my belly and start talking to the baby.  I think he was making up songs about how he wanted to feel a kick, and I kid you not, Baby D nailed him in the ear.  A little while later, he got a big punch in the cheek.  It was the first time he and I have felt significant kicks or punches at the same time.  Pretty much made our Monday!

Today is Valentines Day, so hopefully Craig will get home early enough to take another picture before we hit 23 weeks. But we don't have any plans tonight, since we're pushing our celebration to the weekend. Maybe we'll get a 22 week photo after all. Even if its not that cute.


In other news, I have started temping for a company, just 3 days a week until May.  So far, its going well, and my biggest crisis is staying busy and figuring out what to wear in the morning.  I thought getting dressed for work was a pain before, its a whole new ball game with nothing fits, and you really don't want to spend money on "work clothes" that can only be worn for a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment