I don't know about everyone else, but one thing I love about Fall is when Starbucks brings out its holiday flavors. I'm not a huge coffee drinker, and our bank account cannot support frequent trips for a $4 drink, but its always a nice holiday treat. The other day I was meeting a client at Starbucks, so I ordered one of my faves (Decaf, of course). I was fine for about an hour, but I almost didn't make it home before Baby rejected the treat altogether! The funny part was that as I am hanging over the toilet, neither Craig nor I could help but smiling the whole way through it! I don't know that anyone will appreciate even the slightest discomforts of pregnancy as much as we will! :)
P.S. Starbucks rejection was quickly and easily followed by a steak dinner. Go figure.

It's amazing how your tastes change when pregnant. Interested to see what your cravings are! Mine were VERY different with boy vs. girl! ;) and I certainly hope you don't have to experience a lot of sickness but, I'm with you on the thought that having it gives a little peace of mind that things are going ok. So, maybe I'll pray you have just enough sickness to have peace of mind but not enough to make you miserable! ;) And please post updates all the time. I want to know everything in this pregnancy journey - I'm as excited about yours as I was my own. No lie! I can't hear enough about your little miracle! ;)
ReplyDelete