OUR IVF SCHEDULE

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

24 week photos!

Week 24.  I cannot believe it.  Its going by way too fast.  Ok slow at times, but fast, because I want to enjoy every single second.  I cannot wait to meet our little one in June.  I cannot wait to know whether we have a son or daughter, but I also want to love every second of this blessing...even the aches and pains.

Twenty-four weeks, also marks "viability," meaning our baby would have a fighting chance if born this early.  Craig says he doesn't like to think about it (it makes him nervous thinking about possible premature birth), but I like thinking that we've actually reached a really important milestone.  Of course we're praying this baby stays put for at least another 13 weeks!

We celebrated by shopping for our nursery.  My parents actually found a great deal on an old dresser, that we'll be refinishing (or having refinished).  Craig and I made some fabric selections for the rocker we plan to re-cover.  And we actually bought two frames for the room.  I am having the hardest time figuring out colors/fabrics.  Those things overwhelm me anyway, but then add the fact that we don't know the gender, don't know where we are going to live, etc. and it becomes even more difficult.  Hopefully it will come together!

I finally rounded up Craig, "sort of" got dressed, and took some pictures this afternoon.  Craig actually learned to shoot into the sun for a little "flare" effect....so proud of my budding photographer.  Just trying to get him ready for taking lots of good photos of our Pumpkin!


Sorry for the squinty scowl...it was so WIIIIINDY!




1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous!! And Craig did an excellent job taking the photos :)

    ReplyDelete