OUR IVF SCHEDULE

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lucky Charms & Bathtime!

We've discovered two new things "baby in belly" seems to like, and I am trying to document every little thing.  The first is Lucky Charms.  Craig is a big fan of sugar packed cereals.  We don't typically buy them, but will occasionally for a "dessert" option.  With a metabolism like his, he could eat 12 times a day, so cereal often serves as a late night snack.  The other day, I picked up a box of Lucky Charms, just because they sounded so good.  The first bowl I ate resulted in major kicks and rolls in the belly, so I think this baby might share his/her daddy's obsession.

I've always loved taking warm baths.  However, lately, I've started to get a few back and side aches, so baths have pretty much become an evening necessity to allow my muscles some relaxation.  Last night, I saw some of the biggest kicks and leaps while enjoying my bath.  My mom said she always saw alot of movement from us when she took warm baths, so I guess our little one might have gotten that from me.

May be a little bit of a boring post to read, but I'm trying to be good about documenting even the little things that happen in this pregnancy.  They're important, at least to me!

1 comment:

  1. Not boring at all - so cute! I'm so excited, glad, and thankful you are experiencing these sweet moments!

    ReplyDelete