OUR IVF SCHEDULE

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Pregnancy Quirk

Other than the 20 lbs I've put on (YES 20!!) and the side ache I get in my rib cage on the right side, I've had only a few pregnancy issues/symptoms/quirks.  No nausea or sickness.  A few food cravings, but nothing weird.  A few weird dreams, but not frequent.  Lately, I've started to a develop a new one.  Snoring.  Seriously, out of all the cute and funny things that people say pregnant women do, I got SNORING.  Poor Craig has been woken up almost every night by my loud ZZZZZzzzz's.  And I have to admit, I wake myself up alot too.  I think some of it may have to do with the dry air, and the fact that no matter how hard I try to sleep on my side, I still somehow wind up on my back throughout the night, AND the fact that I've added a good 20 lbs in body weight.  But I've also read that snoring is not uncommon in pregnancy.  Let's just hope this little quirk doesn't stick around.

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing!! Your sinus cavities tend to swell when pregnant, but they go back down almost immediately after birth (praise God, right?!). I am so glad to know this miracle pregnancy is going so smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete